Teacher Training Course Level 2
Teacher Training Course Level 2 is important when a teacher has some experience and knowledge This course provides professional expert level education
WHERE TEACHING GETS TECHNICAL
- What is different to Level 1?
- Why Level 2?
- How does this improve my dance, my students and me as a teacher?
- Why is business support and proven business development methods important to me?
- Do I need help with my existing belly dance school or just my personal dance journey?
- As the dance world continues to change, do I need to change with it?
- Is being part of an experienced team better than being solo?
Teacher Training Course Level 2 is very different from Level 1. Level 1 provides all the foundation, syllabus and education along with Melissa’s own personal secrets and experience, to teach Level 1 belly dance to students. It is a great platform to develop your own learning along with gaining valuable knowledge and insight on how you learn and understand as a person. Level 1 equips you with, history, context, education and a structured step by step way to put it all together successfully. But then does learning just stop?.
Level 2 takes it to a whole new level. It is important when a teacher has some experience and Level 1 knowledge. This gives you everything you need to teach intermediate level belly dance and fusions. Level 2 improves how you run your classes and makes you more intuitive to your students and to yourself. Gain a better understanding of your own body and deep dives into the science and in depth workings along with it’s relationships to dance, movement and safety. Level 2 really gives you access to the innovative and advanced Melissa Belly Dance Format.
Teacher Training Course Level 2 Content
- Level 2 Syllabus
- Student Types – Personalities/Characteristics
- Teacher Types – Personalities/Challenges
- Melissa Format Exercises/Programs – Identifying and progressing through challenges
- Content Creation/Development/Delivery
- Advanced Choreography
- Improved Productivity and Efficiency
- Cohesion and Harmony
- Goal Setting
- Advanced Teaching Plans
- Exams and Level 2 Certification
- Business/Team Support Plans